Brownie Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches. Bring The Fun Of The Ice Cream Parlor To Your Freezer With Our Delicious Products. They're Meant To Be Eaten Right Now. Top with second brownie square, bottom side down; gently press together.
How to Make Brownie Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches Combine chocolate and butter. Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler. To assemble, top one cookie with a scoop of ice cream. You can have Brownie Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brownie Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Prepare of semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- It’s of vanilla extact.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of vanilla ice cream.
- You need of toasted coconut, recipe below.
- You need of sprinkles.
Place another cookie on top of the ice cream and gently press down to form a sandwich. Sprinkle the sandwich with a pinch of ground cinnamon, if desired. Immediately place the sandwich in the freezer. Quickly trim away the excess ice cream.
Brownie Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches step by step
- In a double boiler or a heat proof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, stirring a few times, melt the chocolate and butter just until smooth., remove from heat, set aside..
- In a large bowl beat eggs, salt and sugar until thick and pale, about 3 to 5 minutes.Beat in vanilla extract and salt. Fold in melted chocolate/butter mixture.. Fold in flour and baking powder, then the chocolate chips..
- Cover dough and refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours..
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper..
- Working in batches, scoop 2 tablespoon mounds of dough and place two inches apart on baking sheet, bake about 10 minutes until cookies are dry around edges and cracked on top. Cool on cookie sheet 10 minutes before moving to a baking rack to cool completely before making ice cream sandwiches..
- To make ice cream sandwiches, put some vanilla ice cream on bottom of one cookie, top with another cookie and press lightly to make a sandwich. Roll edges in toasted coconut for half of sandwiches and sprinkles for the other half. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358497-toasted-coconut.
- Other options for rolling edges are chopped nuts, mini m&m's, or mini chocolate chips. They can be left plain as well!.
- Wrap each finished ice cream in plastic wrap, keep frozen..
Either serve immediately or wrap the sandwiches in foil and transfer them back to the freezer for a later time. Put one brownie layer into the tin, then press the ice-cream layer on the top of it. Remove the ice-cream sandwich slab from. Soft and fudgy brownie cookies sandwiching a big scoop of ice cream (use your favorite flavor). This semi-homemade dessert is perfect for summer!