Creamy Horseradish Sauce. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Creamy horseradishs sauce is generally made with sour and/or amyonnaise or some combination of the two. I find the mayonnaise to be unnecessary except to add body and thickness, but this can also be achieved by thoroughly draining and drying your horseradish. Stir the mayonnaise, horseradish, and Dijon mustard in a bowl until evenly combined. You can have Creamy Horseradish Sauce using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- You need 1/4 cup of Horseradish, prepared.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chives.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
Fold in the whipped cream, then season to taste with sugar, salt, and pepper. Combine sour cream, horseradish, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Whisk together the sour cream, horseradish, dijon, vinegar, worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and chives. This Creamy Horseradish Sauce is cool and creamy with a gentle heat, and spooned on top of a slice of prime rib – it helps balance and enhance the richness of the meat.
Creamy Horseradish Sauce step by step
- Add all the ingredients to small bowl and stir until well combined..
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for 2hrs for the flavors to mend together.
- Serve on steak, prime rib, pork loin or roast beef. Store in air tight container for up to 3 weeks..
This Creamy Horseradish Sauce is very easy to make – just mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. This homemade Horseradish Sauce is made with sour cream, prepared horseradish, and black pepper for cream sauce full of pungent horseradish flavor. Prepared horseradish is grated horseradish root that's been preserved in vinegar and salt. This creamy horseradish sauce is a must for serving with prime rib. With plenty of horseradish, fresh dill, and green onions, this is the best horseradish sauce we've ever had and so easy to whip up.