Breakfast poached egg toast with avocado cream, salmon and hollandaise. Find All the Kitchen Appliances Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! See recipes for Breakfast poached egg toast with avocado cream, salmon and hollandaise too.
Place one egg onto a saucer. Toast your English muffins until each side is nice and crispy. Place two English muffin halves on a plate. You can cook Breakfast poached egg toast with avocado cream, salmon and hollandaise using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast poached egg toast with avocado cream, salmon and hollandaise
- Prepare 2 of Bread slices.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s of Salmon to your taste.
- You need of Avocado cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 of avocado.
- It’s of 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice.
- It’s of Salt to the taste.
- You need of Pepper to the taste.
- It’s of Hollandaise.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need of 8 tbsp unsalted butter.
Top each half with a few slices of avocado, a slice or two of smoked salmon, a poached egg, a dollop of hollandaise sauce, and a sprinkle of fresh dill, if using. Repeat for all muffins, and serve at once. You've probably guessed this, but in this one, but you've got avocado two ways. On the toast, and in the sauce.
Breakfast poached egg toast with avocado cream, salmon and hollandaise step by step
- Mix all the ingredients for avocado cream until they’re smooth like paste.
- Poach eggs for 3 min in boiling water and in the meantime make toasts.
- Mix the ingredients for hollandaise except butter with a blender(I used hand blender) and after all ingredients are cooperated start slowly adding melted butter while still blending.
- Assemble your dish starting with covering toasts with avocado spread ☺️.
Crusty bread, a layer of mashed avocado, a couple of juicy tomato slices, a poached egg, and that sauce. Then we are layering the bread with a quick smear of creamy avocado tartar sauce, smoked salmon, cucumber and poached quail eggs. While the eggs are cooking, toast the bread and smash the avocado on each piece of toast. When the eggs are done, use a spatula to lift the eggs out of the water. Remove the poached eggs with a slotted spoon and place on a paper towel to absorb excess water.