Perfect Braai Pork Ribs. Find and Buy the Latest Cosmetics Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Use Our Skill And Knowledge To Select Meat Specifically For Its Tenderness And Flavour.
If there is anything else you wish to add to the sauce, do so. Remove the ribs from the fire and place on a cutting board. But there are two ways to ensure excellent ribs; a very slow cook on the braai or boiling them. You can have Perfect Braai Pork Ribs using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Perfect Braai Pork Ribs
- It’s 2 of Pork belly ribs, between 1,7-2kg.
- Prepare 150 ml of Sticky BBQ basting, use your favorite or my recipe.
- Prepare of (I have a recipe under Braai-BBQ basting/marinade).
- Prepare of Rub (You can use your favorite BBQ spice instead of the spices).
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 3 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of Cumin.
- It’s 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 6 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 20 grams of Ginger.
Fill a large pot with water. Add a chopped onion, star anise, cloves, bruised garlic cloves, sprigs of rosemary, salt and pepper. They should be covered with water. This takes one and a half to two hours.
Perfect Braai Pork Ribs instructions
- Place all the Rub ingredients into a blender and blend together. Rub the ribs on both sides using all the rub..
- Wrap the ribs individually in tinfoil. Bake in a preheated oven for 2 hours..
- Remove from oven. You can Braai/BBQ then immediately or the next day..
- Baste with your basting sauce then place on a hot Braai/BBQ. Turn often, baste every time you turn. Braai until golden brown and heated through..
Place the ribs on a seriously hot braai and paint liberally on both sides with the baste you kept aside. The idea here is to get a good char on, it takes mere minutes. Remove the ribs from cling film and throw them on direct heat. After this place the ribs on the opposite side of the coals and place the lid on the kettle to braai on. They will be a little scummy so rinse them off under the tap.