Tuna Pasta Salad. The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
It's perfect for the warm summer months. Macaroni is tossed with tuna, celery, onion, olives, tomatoes and mayonnaise. Try it at your next barbecue. You can have Tuna Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta Salad
- You need 2 cup of pasta cooked.
- It’s 2 cans of tuna in water.
- Prepare 2 of cucumber.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of green onion.
- You need Cup of chopped peppers yellow red.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry parsley.
- You need 2 tablespoon of dry mint.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of seeds or chopped walnuts.
- It’s Can of beats.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of your desired dressing I used creamy Greek.
The Cajun spice just rounds it out with a blend of spices, the pimentos add a pop of color and sweetness, and tuna complements and ties all the flavors together in this Southern macaroni salad. In ten minutes, you can serve this healthy tuna pasta as a salad in a packed lunch or for supper. Pasta shells, tuna and veggies make this a satisfying lunch salad or even a light. Orzo-Tuna Salad with Tomatoes Stuffed tomatoes provide endless options when you add meat, cheese, rice, veggies – or in.
Tuna Pasta Salad instructions
- Chop all your vegetables.
- Pasta cook it 2 minutes less what the box say and wash it in cold water.
- Wash tuna and squeeze.
- Mix all ingredients add dressing and serve cold.
Mediterranean Tuna Pasta Salad Tuna Pasta Salad is a community recipe submitted by sineadkb and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe. Cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and place in cool bowl. Allow to cool for a bit. Mix in the oil, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.