Honey, raisins, oatmeal cookies in Kadhai/without oven baking. Now mix all the dry ingredients together. In another bowl, whisk the dry milk, flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Honey Oatmeal Raisin Cookies without refined Sugar.
Mix the wet stuff with the dry stuff. Blend in egg and vanilla, mixing until smooth. In separate bowl, mix together oats, flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda; blend into honey mixture. You can have Honey, raisins, oatmeal cookies in Kadhai/without oven baking using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey, raisins, oatmeal cookies in Kadhai/without oven baking
- It’s 1.5 cup of Oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare as required of Soaked raisins (soak for half an hr).
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s Little of milk.
- You need 250 gms of normal salt for kadhai tandoor.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheet. Whisk oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and kosher salt together in a large bowl. Mix together the honey, coconut oil, egg, and vanilla in a large bowl. Then add all the dry ingredients to a separate medium-sized bowl.
Honey, raisins, oatmeal cookies in Kadhai/without oven baking instructions
- Put the salt in the kadhai and preheat it for 10 mins on medium flame and cover it with a lid. Now mix all the dry ingredients together. Now take another bowl and put the butter and blend it for 1 min and put the sugar and honey in it and beat it again until it becomes smooth. Now add vanilla essence and milk and blend it. Now put all the dry ingredients in this and beat it properly. Once it is done keep it in the fridge for 10-15 mins..
- After that, you can make the balls of it and press a little bit to give a cookie look. Now you can take a steel plate and grease it with the oil or butter and put the raw cookies on it and keep it on a stand in preheated kadhai..
- Now cover it with a lid and stove should be on medium flame. You can check the cookies in between after 10 minutes with a toothpick if it is not yet cooked, cook it for another 3-5mnts. And if it is cooked properly turn off the stove and remove the cookies carefully. Own experiment by me (Richa Kapoor).
Slowly pour the dry ingredients in with the wet and mix. Use a cookie scoop and place cookies on the baking sheet. Melt the nut butter, coconut oil and maple syrup together in a saucepan over a low heat until combined. Pour over the melted nut butter mixture and mix well until everything is coated and combined. The mix should be sticky and hold its shape without being too wet.