Brad's corned beef hash. I always cook extra corned beef on st Patrick's day because this is my favorite breakfast. In a large deep skillet, over medium heat, combine the potatoes, corned beef, onion, and beef broth. Cover and simmer until potatoes are of mashing consistency, and the liquid is almost gone.
These ingredients are cooked in a hot skillet with butter or vegetable oil until browned and crisp. Cover and set over high heat. Bring to a boil, decrease the heat to low and cook,. You can cook Brad's corned beef hash using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's corned beef hash
- It’s 3 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of LG red onion.
- It’s 2 cups of left over corned beef, shredded.
- Prepare of Sea salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbs of cider vinegar.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
Directions In a nonstick pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. When I'm cooking corned beef, watching it simmer in the aromatic broth, I'll sometimes close my eyes and picture the delicious plate of food I have coming. The funny thing is, it's not the sliced corned beef and cabbage I'm dreaming of, it's the corned beef hash I'm going to be making with the leftovers. Garnish with green onions and a poached egg.
Brad's corned beef hash instructions
- Wash potatoes. Quarter lengthwise. Slice very thin..
- Melt 2 -3 tbs butter in a large frying pan. Add potatoes and onions. Fry over medium heat. Stir fairly often. Just so potatoes don't brown too fast..
- When potatoes get tender and start to brown, add salt pepper and garlic. Continue to cook until potatoes brown and start to get crispy..
- Add vinegar and scrape up any char that is sticking to the pan. Add corned beef and heat through..
- Fry a couple eggs however you prefer them. Serve immediately with hot sauce if desired. Enjoy..
Products also available in same Region. Sliced Pineapple all natural fruit in fresh pineapple juice. Pineapple Tidbits all natural in fresh pineapple juice. Then add in the prepared fried potatoes and add in the salt and pepper for spicy tang. Finally, take out the frying pan from the oven and serve the beef hash on a serving plate and then the smoky canned corned beef is ready to be served.