Shrimp fried Rice with vegetable. Toss quickly to mix rice with soy sauce. Stir in whatever is left of the soy sauce (this part can be to taste if you don't like too much sodium). In the same wok, swirl in remaining teaspoon oil.
Fold in the cooked rice, shrimp and eggs. Divide fried rice into bowls and top with green onion. You'd never guess this flavor-packed fried rice is low cal/low fat. You can cook Shrimp fried Rice with vegetable using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp fried Rice with vegetable
- Prepare 2 cups of Cooked white rice.
- You need 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 pound of cooked shrimp.
- You need 1/4 of small onion.
- You need of Frozen broccoli.
- It’s of Mixed frozen veggies.
Even if you think you don't like brown rice, give it a try. The time for the rice to set is included in the prep and cook times. Heat a large, well-seasoned wok (or skillet) over a medium-high flame and rub the interior thoroughly with oil. When the wok is very hot, add one-third of the egg and immediately.
Shrimp fried Rice with vegetable step by step
- Add the oil in a pan along with the shrimps and the onion cut in small pieces and wait 3-5 min.
- Add the Garlic, black pepper, veggies, salt and soy sauce and mix everything together then wait 2-5 minutes and add the the cooked rice and mix well and wait 5min.
- And voila it's ready to be served.
In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar if using, ginger, and garlic. Add carrots and peppers and sauté until. Shrimp Fried Rice is better than any restaurant that you have had! Made with fresh shrimp, peas, carrots, egg, rice and topped with green onions, you will never have takeout again! Fried rice is a staple in our house, and there are so many ways you can make it amazing.