Eggs Benedict w/ Hollandaise Sauce. Drizzle hollandaise sauce over the poached eggs and garnish with chives. Serve with a slice of prosciutto. To make the hollandaise sauce: In a blender, combine the egg yolks, lemon juice, mustard, cayenne, and salt and blend it briefly to combine.
For the hollandaise: Vigorously whisk the egg yolks and lemon juice together in a stainless steel bowl and until the mixture is thickened and doubled in volume. Place the bowl over a saucepan. Slowly drizzle in the melted butter and continue to whisk until the sauce is thickened and doubled in volume. You can cook Eggs Benedict w/ Hollandaise Sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggs Benedict w/ Hollandaise Sauce
- You need 2 pcs of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 pc of Bread.
- Prepare 1 pc of Ham.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion leaves.
- You need 1 slice of Lemon.
- You need 0.36 g of Salt and Pepper.
Remove from heat, whisk in cayenne and salt. Cover and place in a warm spot until ready. To assemble the Eggs Benedict, top each muffin half with a handful of spinach, followed by a tomato slice, a piece of bacon split in half, and a poached egg. Sprinkle with additional salt, pepper, and paprika.
Eggs Benedict w/ Hollandaise Sauce instructions
- Make first a clarified butter, Melt the butter in a pan then strain in a bowl. Set aside.
- Boil water in a casserole until it reach its boiling point. Once boiled, whisk water and crack the egg in the bowl. After whisking, put the egg in the casserole and let the egg poach in 90 seconds. Then set aside..
- To make hollandaise sauce, separate yolk and white of the eggs. Then put a bowl on the top of casserole where you poached the egg. The whisk the egg yolk in the bowl while whisking add drops of clarified butter and squeeze of lemon to add flavor. Make sure that the sauce is firm then season it with salt and pepper. Then set aside.
- Then fry the ham in a pan until its color became light brown..
- Then flatten the bread for its base. Use butter for consistency. Then assemble all the ingredients then serve..
FOR THE EGGS BENEDICT: Broil muffins until lightly browned. Top each muffin half with a poached egg, and cover with hollandaise sauce. FOR THE HOLLANDAISE SAUCE: Beat egg yolks in top of DOUBLE BOILER; gradually add lemon juice to egg yolks, stirring constantly. To Make Hollandaise Sauce: In a small bowl, mix together yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, butter, and a little salt and pepper. Divide and spoon Hollandaise Sauce over eggs.