Corned Beef Hash. Cover and simmer until potatoes are of mashing consistency, and the liquid is almost gone. Directions Heat the oil in a medium skillet over high heat. Add the garlic, corned beef and cabbage, thyme, oregano and black pepper to the skillet and stir to combine.
It's great on it's own, or serve at breakfast with a few eggs. You can also triple the recipe and bring it to a barbecue as a substantial side dish.—Carrie Chaplin, Clendenin, West Virginia Stir potatoes, salsa, and a pinch of salt into beef mixture. Fry or poach a few eggs in a separate pan and serve them alongside your hash. You can cook Corned Beef Hash using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Hash
- Prepare 4 medium of Russet Potatos.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooked Corned Beef.
- You need of Gralic Powder.
- It’s pinch of Salt.
- Prepare of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter or EVOO.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheese.
- You need of As Needed.
- You need 1 small of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped Green Pepper.
Make a few nests in your pan of corn beef and crack the eggs into them. Cover the pan for a few minutes until the whites are set, and then serve the eggs and the hash together. Add bell pepper, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce. Add diced corned beef for about two minutes, then add your potatoes.
Corned Beef Hash instructions
- PEAL AND CUT POTATOS IN SMALL SQUARES.
- HEAT BUTTER OR EVOO IN LARGE SKILLIT.
- ADD POTATOS TO SKILLET AND COOK THROUGH.
- ONCE POTATOS ARE TENDER ADD ONION, GREEN PEPPER AND COOKED CORNED BEEF.
- STIR UNTIL MEAT AND VEGGIES COOK THROUGH.
- TOP WITH CHEESE AND COVER UNTIL MELTED.
- ADD EGG TO SMALL SKILLET AND COOK UNTIL YOKE THICKENS TO LIKING AND FLIP.
- PLATE HASH AND TOP WITH EGG.
Make sure your hash is an even layer in the pan and let cook on one side for about three minutes, or until crispy, and flip to. Patricks Day just passing I thought I'd share this old corned beef hash recipe. It was my mom's and it is plain and easy, but is so good the next day with fried eggs on top and rye bread toast! I know people add stuff to hash, but this simple hash is always good. Wagyu Corned Beef Hash Recipe You'll need about thirty minutes to put together this luxurious Wagyu beef hash.