Bran muffins. Grease a muffin tin or line with paper muffin cases. Beat together oil, egg, sugar and vanilla and add to buttermilk mixture. In a seperate bowl whisk together the oil and eggs.
Add the bananas, milk, vanilla and eggs and mix. Combine the flour, bran, baking powder, baking soda and salt and blend into the. Bran Muffins These hearty, nutritious muffins make a nice addition to all your meals no matter what time of day. You can have Bran muffins using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bran muffins
- You need 2 cups of wheat bran.
- You need 2 cups of buttermilk.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 teaspoons of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
They can bake while you prepare other menu items, so you can enjoy them hot from the oven. Blend together dark brown soft sugar, oat bran, flour, baking powder, bicarb and salt. Add eggs, chilled apple sauce and vegetable oil. Muffins just got a healthy makeover!
Bran muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees & grease muffin pan.
- Mix wheat bran and buttermilk, then leave for 10 mins.
- Beat oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla essence together, then add bran mixture.
- Sift together flour, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir flour mixture into buttermilk mixture until it has just blended.
- Pour mixture into prepared buttered pan and bake for +- 20mins.
- Let muffins cool and enjoy.
Pepped up with wholemeal flour and All-Bran, these tasty treats will keep your digestive system happy. This Honey Bran Muffins Recipe is perfect for a delicious on-the-go breakfast. Try adding dried fruits for extra sweetness. Sift together the plain and wholemeal flours, baking soda and baking powder. Stir into the bran mixture until just blended, then gently fold in the blueberries.