Healthy & Tasty Natto Pizza. Healthy definition is – enjoying good health : free from disease. How to use healthy in a sentence. Healthy definition, possessing or enjoying good health or a sound and vigorous mentality: a healthy body; a healthy mind.
The road to healthy eating is easy with delicious recipes from Food Network. Browse our collection for healthy tips and menu ideas, including low-fat, low-calorie and low-carb recipes. Eating a healthy diet is not about strict limitations, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. You can cook Healthy & Tasty Natto Pizza using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy & Tasty Natto Pizza
- Prepare 4 of Pizza crusts.
- You need 3 of Natto packs.
- You need 200 g (7.05 oz) of Tomatoes.
- You need 20 of Basil leaves.
- It’s 200 g (7.05 oz) of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 3 of Natto sauce & Mustard packets *attached to the natto container.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hontsuyu.
- Prepare to taste of Mayonnaise.
- It’s to taste of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Parsley.
Rather, it's about feeling great, having more energy, improving your health, and boosting your mood. Healthy eating doesn't have to be overly complicated. Get energizing workout moves, healthy recipes, and advice on losing weight and feeling great from Health.com. Find out how to manage diabetes and depression, prevent heart attacks, and more.
Healthy & Tasty Natto Pizza step by step
- There are many types and sizes of natto beans. My recommendation is tiny beans, but you can use your favorite..
- Chop tomatoes, basil leaves and mozzarella cheese..
- Put natto, tomato, basil, and mozzarella cheese in a bowl..
- Add sauce & mustard which are enclosed with the individual natto container..
- Add Hontsuyu concentrate and mix lightly..
- Leave the mixture at least 15 mins. to let the sauce soak into the ingredients..
- While you are waiting, make the pizza bread. Pizza flour mix contains all the ingredients you'll need to bake it. So it would be fresh & tasty, and easy! Or you may use pizza crust you can get at the grocery store!.
- Spread the pizza dough with a rolling pin and make a round shape. *the pizza dough will inflate a little bit like 1.5 times, so do not make it too thick..
- Put the natto, tomato, basil, and mozzarella mixture on the pizza crust. *Make some space near the edge so the sauce does not flow to the backside..
- Put some mayonnaise over it..
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top..
- Bake at 230 ℃ (446℉) for 15 mins..
- Sprinkle parsley on top and done!.
- Even after it cools down, it smells of basil, and the taste is still so good!.
- You can get Hontsuyu through Amazon or Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati, OH, if you are near there. Jungle Jim's even has natto! It's in the freezer in the Japanese section..
A low-fat spicy black bean hummus without tahini lightened up by omitting the traditional ingredient without sacrificing taste. Pair with veggies and crackers for a healthy snack or spread on sandwich for extra protein and spice! Healthy Benefits Plus is a sponsored program that provides an allowance on approved over-the-counter products and health items at participating stores. This is a healthy pick for most people, as long as they're not gluten sensitive. It contains a decent amount of protein and fiber, and is packed with flax, sunflower, and pumpkin seeds.