Pizza Overload. This recipe came from me wanting to try something different from the red gravy pizza I always made in the past. With some input and creativity I came up with this one. It was a super big hit.
Pizza Overload is a one finger side game that you try and consume the most amount pizza before the screen fills up. Move from side to side to make the pizza slices fall into your mouth. The pizza slices come down faster and faster, of course you can't eat that fast. You can cook Pizza Overload using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Overload
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of little bit salt.
- It’s 2 of tbs.of Melted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of yeast, soak in water.
- You need Half of pack bacon diced.
- It’s 1 can of pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare Half of small pack of Cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
Pizza Overload is a one finger side game that you try and consume the most amount pizza before the screen fills up. Move from side to side to make the pizza slices fall into your mouth. Stan participates in the Beetman game regional competition at Pizza Overlord in " Stan Time ". In " Family Affair ", the Smiths celebrate a night out at Pizza Overlord.
Pizza Overload instructions
- In a bowl mix flour, salt and sugar mix well. Then pour yeast, egg, melted butter then mix well. Then start to knead until the dough is soft and elastic..
- After kneading place in a bowl and cover the dough. Let it rise for an hour.
- After an hour, knead dough again then form into a ball and start to form into a pizza or round by using rolling pin..
- Brush tomato sauce on the surface and poke it by using fork to release air.Add first the cheese rhen add all the toppings.Thencheese again on top. Pre heat oven at 250c then bake for 18 mins.
Later, they find Roger cheating on them by hanging out with The Johnsons. like the video, share and subscribe! ring the notification bell! Check out the pizza on the Greenwich menu today. Customize your pizza, and have the order delivered to your door. Add half of the oil to the boiling water and add to the above to form a soft dough. Knead the remaining oil until smooth.