Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce. Search for bread pudding recipe whiskey sauce. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Warm over low heat, stirring constantly, until sauce is gently boiling.
Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce Bread pudding originated as a way to use up stale bread. Add a little whiskey sauce and it makes a dessert that's hard to beat. Bake the bread pudding in the preheated oven for about one hour, or until it is firm and golden brown. You can have Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce
- You need of At least 2 loaves of bread.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
- You need 1 cup of butterscotch chips.
- You need 4 cups of milk.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of +1/2 tablespoons of Mexican vanilla.
- Prepare of Bread pudding.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of William WOLF pecan bourbon whiskey.
- It’s of Pecan whiskey sauce.
Remove the bread pudding to a rack to cool. Serve warm or at room temperature with the whiskey sauce (see below). Bring brown sugar, corn syrup, butter, and salt to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, whisking to dissolve sugar. Pour bread mixture into prepared pan.
Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce instructions
- Slice and arrange bread in a 10"×18" pan. Evenly add 1 cup of raisins and then 1 cup of butterscotch chips and 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- In a large mixing bowl add 1 cup of Brown sugar 4 cups of milk 1+1/2 tbsp of Mexican vanilla and 3/4 cups of melted butter. Almost forgot to add 5 eggs mix well.
- Now pour over the bread wash your hands and gently make sure your mixture is evenly done. Place in a 350°oven for 1 hour.
- Now for the good stuff in a pan add 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1+1/2 tablespoon of Mexican vanilla. Now add 1 cup of heavy cream, 1/2 cup of chopped pecans and 1/2 cup of William Wolf pecan bourbon whiskey.bring to a lightly boiling and your nose will tell you when you have cooked off the alcohol.
- When your bread pudding comes out of the oven evenly coat the top of your pudding.
Pour into the baking pan, sprinkle with the remaining pecans and brown sugar. That flavor bomb consists of Jack Daniel's whiskey sauce and pecans on a custardy bed of sourdough bread. Below we give you a taste of the iconic carb featured in. In a large bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Add the cream, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, candied fruit mix, candied cherries and pecans, whisking to combine.