Choco biscuit🍪🍪🍫. As an optional extra, the biscuits can be dipped in chocolate. To do this, melt your chosen type of chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water or in the microwave. Leave to cool a little, then dip half of each biscuit in the chocolate and leave them on parchment-lined trays somewhere cool to set.
Milk, white or dark chocolate can be used, as well as flavoured chocolate and cocoa. This chocolate biscuits are perfect for a kids party or just having as a treat! You can decorate with your own style or just leave them plain! You can cook Choco biscuit🍪🍪🍫 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choco biscuit🍪🍪🍫
- It’s 2 of &3/4 cups(350 gm)maida.
- You need 1/2 cup of cornflour.
- It’s 2 pinches of namak.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cheeni.
- You need 3 of egg yolks.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanila essense.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 1 pack of M&m.
- Prepare 1 pack of marshmallows.
- It’s 1 box of sprinkles.
- It’s 2 of dairy milk chocolate.
Cream together margarine and sugar until light and fluffy; stir in flour and cocoa powder. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. Get quality Chocolate Biscuits & Jaffa Cakes at Tesco. Learn more about our range of Chocolate Biscuits & Jaffa Cakes They have become a new fave, thick smooth milk chocolate with a sunken rich tea style biscuit, and defo more chocolate that biscuit.
Choco biscuit🍪🍪🍫 step by step
- Maida,cornflour, namak channi me dal ke chan lein…
- Now butter ko achy se beat karein jab tak fluffy na hojaye…now add sugar..mix then add 3 egg yolks and vanilla essence and mix.
- Now add flour.. jo side me chana tha.ab achy se gond lein.. or salefin me wrap krky rkhden.or 15 min ke liye fridge me rakh dein…
- Ab belan se bel lein achy se jitna bara hosaky.. phr 1 circle me cut krlen…
- Now bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 10 to 12 mins..biscuit ready…
- Now for topping.. chocolate melt karein or biscuit p laga dein then marshmallow or m&ms dal lein or last me sprinkles.. then 15 mins ke liye fridge me rkhen or then slices krden…
I'm quite fussy about chocolate brands, but these never disappoint. My only 'issue' is that they are a bit too chunky as a 'biscuit' but not as chunky as an actual wrapped choccy bik so you never have enough with. Our range includes classic milk chocolate biscuits, chocolate wafer biscuits, chocolate biscuit bars and cookies. Simply browse and select the ones most likely to bring a smile to friends and family – or the ones you'd prefer to keep all to yourself! From melt in the mouth luxury brands to plain and simple fingers, indulge your sweet tooth and make sure you.