Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious. With Pre Cooked Rice Cook With Fried Rice Pack (Directions On Back) While cooking optional (I think it's more flavorful) fry shrimp in lobster in seasoned flour set aside on paper towels to drain oil. Cajun Cauliflower Shrimp & Lobster Fried Rice. An Asian- Cajun Fusion dish that's tasty with or without the shrimp and lobster.
Add garlic, ginger, peas and carrots, corn, onions, and leeks to eggs and cook until vegetables are soft. Add cooked white rice, and spread evenly over vegetable mixture. Cook without stirring for one minute or until rice just begins to toast. You can cook Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious
- You need 2 large of Lobster tails.
- You need 1 lb of Large Shrimps.
- It’s 2 cup of White rice.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- Prepare 1 of brown onion.
- You need 1 of of each red, green, yellow bell peppers.
- You need 1 bunch of Green onions.
- You need 1 packages of Fried Rice Season.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
Stir in soy sauce, fish sauce, and lobster. Mix the flour and cornstarch together in a bowl and sprinkle it over the lobster. Toss until all the lobster is lightly coated. Strain into a colander and give it quick rinse with cool water, and set aside to drain.
Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious instructions
- I make my rice a day before to prevent mushy rice.
- Clean lobster and Shrimps really good front and back. take lobster and cut in bite size pieces season lightly set aside….
- With Pre Cooked Rice Cook With Fried Rice Pack (Directions On Back ).
- While cooking optional (I think it's more flavorful) fry shrimp in lobster in seasoned flour set aside on paper towels to drain oil….
- When rice is done mix seafood with rice add additional green onions on top.
Top with green onions and serve. Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious Very dishlycious !! Fried rice is a delicious meal that can be made up ahead of time and heated up in a snap to be ready to eat. Full of rice, veggies, chunks of lobster meat and a lite sauce, such a great meal to make when short on time. This is a quick and easy shrimp fried rice recipe that my kids all love!