Pasta with Creamy Garlic Butter Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp. Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is such a classic meal that is brought to its BEST with Shrimp. This meal takes little effort and is so creamy and delicious the entire family will go crazy for! This Homemade Alfredo Sauce is one of the top recipes on the blog.
The ingredients are simmered together to make a thick sauce that is combined with the cooked shrimp and fettucine pasta. This sauce is full of flavor and has a smooth, delicious texture. Once the garlic is cooked, (once the garlic is cooked, the garlic should give off a nutty sweet aroma) then add-in the shrimp and stir combining all ingredients. You can have Pasta with Creamy Garlic Butter Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta with Creamy Garlic Butter Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp
- Prepare of Spaghetti noodles.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Garlic(crushed).
- It’s of Flour.
- Prepare of Whole milk.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Shrimp.
Creamy Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta This simple pasta recipe hits all the right notes. Sweet succulent shrimp, immersed in a creamy garlicky sauce and tossed with thick strands of fettuccine pasta. Plus delicious and quick, start to finish thirty minutes max. Cook the garlic on low heat for a minute till fragrant and pour in the reserved pasta water.
Pasta with Creamy Garlic Butter Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp instructions
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- While pasta is cooking make the sauce.
- Melt a stick of butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add 1/4 cup crushed garlic. Cook stirring. It should simmer 2 minutes.
- Add 4 TBS flour slowly whisking briskly to avoid lumps. Slowly whisk in 1 and a half cups of milk. Bring to simmer and cook stirring until thickened..
- Add 2 TBS butter to large skillet. Add 1 TBS crushed garlic..
- When butter is melted add approx 3 cups shrimp (30-40).
- Fold and stir until shrimp is coated with garlic butter. Put lid on and simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Add sauce mixture to shrimp. Stirring until blended.
- Drain pasta.
- Pour shrimp and sauce over pasta.
- Mix and enjoy.
Simmer the water till reduced by half and add the lemon zest and juice. Toss in the shrimp and cooked pasta and mix well. Cheesy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo is a wonderfully creamy and rich pasta dish with lots of garlic flavor. The alfredo sauce for this Italian dinner is from scratch but super easy to make. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most delicious and easy pasta recipes.