Wheat Bran Oatmeal Muffins (Macrobiotic). Browse Our Food & Drink Range Online. Use Code LASTCHANCE At Checkout – Limited Time Only. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders You can also use wheat bran or chopped dates.
My husband usually eats a muffin a day for a snack so I'm always looking for new flavor variations. Today I'm sharing with you some delicious and simple Vegan Oil Free Oat Bran Applesauce Muffins. These muffins are full of goodness from the whole grains. You can cook Wheat Bran Oatmeal Muffins (Macrobiotic) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wheat Bran Oatmeal Muffins (Macrobiotic)
- Prepare 200 grams of Wheat bran.
- Prepare 60 grams of Oatmeal.
- You need 160 grams of Apple juice (100%).
- You need 100 grams of Soy milk (non-additive, unsweetened).
- You need 1/2 tsp of each Baking soda and baking powder.
- It’s 30 grams of Nuts (roasted).
- It’s 1 of (Dried fruit).
These healthy oat bran muffins are made with oat bran cereal and whole wheat flour. They're moist, delicious and perfect for a quick on-the-go breakfast. I feel like most people think about bran muffins and immediately turn up their nose. In a stand mixer, combine the flour, wheat bran, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt.
Wheat Bran Oatmeal Muffins (Macrobiotic) step by step
- Add the apple juice and the soy milk to the wheat bran and oatmeal. Let sit to soften. Then add the other ingredients. Adding nuts gives it a crispy, delicious taste, but if you have allergies of course you can leave them out..
- Pour the batter into a muffin pan and bake at 190 ℃ for 20 minutes. They don't expand too much so you can pour them up to the edges in the muffin pan..
- These are delicious eaten when warm or cold. Cover with wrap, microwave for 15 seconds, and eat with soy milk and fruits for a filling breakfast or lunch. If you like the simple taste of whole wheat flour I definitely recommend this recipe..
Add the almond milk, applesauce, ground flaxseed, and vanilla extract. They are done when a toothpick inserted into the middle of the muffin comes out clean. In a medium bowl , combine the milk and oat bran. In another medium bowl , combine the dry ingredients. In a large bowl , add the maple syrup, flax eggs, applesauce and vanilla.