Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta. Instructions Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve one cup of pasta water before straining. In a large skillet over medium heat, add the chicken and season it with salt and pepper, to taste.
Bring to a low simmer and then add in parmesan cheese. Mix in cooked chicken and bacon. Cook pasta as directed on package; drain and return to pot. You can cook Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta
- Prepare 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced.
- It’s 1 lb. of bacon, diced.
- It’s 1 lb. (16 oz.) of pkg. angel hair pasta.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 bottle (16 oz.) of Caesar dressing.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
Heat a griddle pan until it begins to smoke. Rub oil, salt and pepper into the chicken breasts, then griddle until cooked through and charred on both sides then set aside until cool enough to handle. Make the dressing by whisking together mayo, parmesan, sour cream, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce then stir in the anchovies and garlic. Product Description Cooked fusilli pasta dressed with a vinaigrette, romaine lettuce, sliced roast chicken, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese shavings and cooked smoky bacon with a pot of Caesar dressing.
Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta step by step
- Cook diced chicken along with half of all the seasonings in olive oil until thoroughly cooked; set aside..
- Cook diced bacon until thoroughly cooked..
- Remove bacon to drain on plate covered with paper towel. Leave 2 Tbsp. of bacon grease in pot..
- In pot with 2 Tbsp. reserved bacon grease, add in the chicken broth and caesar dressing and remaining half of seasonings..
- Bring to a low simmer and then add in parmesan cheese..
- Mix in cooked chicken and bacon..
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain and return to pot..
- Add in sauce mixture and stir/blend well with tongs..
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook angel hair until al dente. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Flavorful Caesar style sauce with chunks of chicken breast and penne pasta. Season the chicken and place in a snug roasting tin. Instructions Fill large pot with water and add in your olive oil and some salt.