Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage. Broiled chicken, Cajun seasoned served over angel hair pasta Aglio e' Olie. Shrimp sautéed in olive oil, parsley, garlic and a pinch of crushed red pepper, tossed in angel hair pasta. Tomato sauce, olive oil, onion, garlic, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, dried oregano, basil, red pepper flakes, parsley, salt, ground black pepper, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and angel hair pasta (or your favorite pasta).
Steak in Creamy Cajun Shrimp Sauce (Surf and Turf) bow tie pasta, sun-dried tomatoes, black olives, roasted red peppers, walnuts, basil, Parmesan, capers, focaccia crisps, balsamic vinaigrette and red chili sauce over mixed greens with grilled chicken Sliced Italian sausage sautéed with peppers and red onion in a marinara sauce topped with melted mozzarella. tomatoes and capers in a lemon dill sauce. Served over angel hair pasta or with choice of one side. Spicy Italian sausage with tomato sauce,. You can cook Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage using 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage
- You need 8 ounces of cooked angel hair paste.
- Prepare 1 pound of italian sausage, hot or sweet.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need to taste of fresh grated romano cheese.
- You need 4 cups of marinara sauce, I used my basic marinara sauce, in my pro.
- Prepare 1 cup of italian four cheese blend, shredded.
- Prepare of about 1 teaspoon italian seasoning for sprinkling.
- You need of For Alfredo Sauce.
- You need 2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cracked pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flaked.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of marscapone cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of each chopped fresh basil, parsley and chives.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 16 of pepperoni slices.
- It’s of Garnish.
- Prepare to taste of fresh hopped basil, chives and parsley.
Lemon-Garlic Shrimp Sauteed Shrimp, Basil, Tomato and Lemon-Garlic Sauce. Served with Asparagus and Angel Hair. Lemon, Garlic, Herbs and Fresh Basil on Top of Angel Hair Pasta with a Touch of Marinara Sauce. Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce Spaghetti, Meatball or Sausage Angel Hair Vegetable Primavera Fettuccine Alfredo LT Available Four-Cheese Ravioli, Pesto Alfredo Sauce† Mushroom Ravioli al Forno Rigatoni & Vegetables with Tomato Pesto Broth† Pastas ~ Whole Wheat Penne Pasta available for substitution.
Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 8 individual loaf pans well with non stick spray. Place pan on foil lined baking pan..
- Heat butter in large saucepan and brown italian sausage.
- Add marinara sauce, cover and simmer on low while preparing remaining ingredients.
- Make Alfredo Sauce.
- In a large saucepan bring cream and garlic to a low boil, add salt, pepper, red pepper flakes butter and marscapone and stir until butter and marscapone are melted.
- Lower heat to low and whisk in romano cheese, lemon juice, basil, chives and parsley until smooth, remove from heat.
- Assemble Angel Cakes.
- Combine in a large bowl cooked angel hair pasta with the Alfredo sauce.
- Divide evenly in prepared pans, press down gently to compact pasta.
- Divide italian cheese evenly over tops, sprinkle with Italian seasomimg.
- Add pepperoni slices, 2 to each cake.
- Bake about 25 minutes until hot.
- To serve add some sauce and sausage to plates. Cut sausage into pieces.Remove cakes from pan place one on each sauced plate. Garnish with fresh basil, parsley, chives and romano cheese.
Grandma's Favorite Marinara, Angel Hair and Fried Meatball Recipe. Spicy Italian sausage, fresh kale and russet potatoes in a creamy broth. Golden-fried mozzarella cheese, topped with alfredo drizzle. Served with marinara sauce Lasagna Fritta. Bell peppers and red onions sautéed with chicken tenderloins in a creamy scampi sauce.