My Secret Recipe for Milk Pudding. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Great recipe for My Secret Recipe for Milk Pudding. I wanted to come close to store-bought textured jelly, so I tried various things and finally came to this.
My Secret Recipe for Milk Pudding. Macrobiotic – Japanese-style Double Milk Pudding Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, macrobiotic – japanese-style double milk pudding. You can cook My Secret Recipe for Milk Pudding using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Secret Recipe for Milk Pudding
- Prepare 1 liter of Milk (can use low-fat).
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- You need 4 grams of Gelatin.
- Prepare 2 grams of Kanten.
One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Macrobiotic – Japanese-style Double Milk Pudding is one of the most.
My Secret Recipe for Milk Pudding instructions
- Soak the gelatin in about 1 cup of milk..
- Add the remaining milk to a pot, add the kanten, and turn on the heat. The amount of bubbles will increase when boiled, so use a big pot..
- Bring it to a boil while taking care not to let it burn, and dissolve the kanten. Turn off the heat after bringing it to a boil, and stir well for approximately 2 minutes..
- Remove it from the burner, add sugar, and dissolve. I like to exchange my stirring utensil with a thermometer..
- Add the gelatin once it drops from 160-150°F / 70-65℃, stir well, and dissolve it completely. Make sure not to let it cool too much..
- Pour into your favorite mold, chill in the fridge, and it is done..
- You can use honey or artificial sugar in place of the sugar; you can use whatever you like. But please do not use sugar cane..
Instructions: In a large bowl, place the egg yolks, cornstarch and about ¼ cup of the milk. Whisk to form a smooth paste. In a medium saucepan, place the rest of the milk, milk powder (if using), sugar and salt. Remove the milk from the heat. Pour one-quarter of the hot milk over the egg yolk mix, whisking to combine.