Thai Coconut Red Curry Soup with Udon Noodles, Carrots, Green Bell Pepper, Bok Choy & Blackened Tofu. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Here you can find our current best price for bell red.
For this one, I added udon noodles & blackened tofu. This will be your go-to Thai curry soup recipe! Serve with fresh Thai basil, cilantro and lime juice. You can cook Thai Coconut Red Curry Soup with Udon Noodles, Carrots, Green Bell Pepper, Bok Choy & Blackened Tofu using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Coconut Red Curry Soup with Udon Noodles, Carrots, Green Bell Pepper, Bok Choy & Blackened Tofu
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of coconut milk coconut 🥥.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of red curry paste 🌶.
- You need 2 tablespoons of peanut oil (choose your favor) peanut 🥜.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, deveined & cut into slices 🫑.
- It’s 2 of large carrots, peeled & sliced carrots 🥕.
- Prepare 1 cup of washed & chopped Bok Choy 🥬.
- It’s 1 package of udon noodles 🍜.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of lemon grass paste lemon grass.
- You need 1/2 package of extra firm tofu sliced into long rectangular pieces.
- Prepare of Cilantro sprig to garnish 🌿.
- You need of Thai chili oil drizzle as garnish (optional) 🌶.
The Best Thai Coconut Soup The Best Thai Coconut Soup. Add garlic, bell pepper and onion. Stir in chicken broth and coconut milk, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the pot. This Northern-style vegan Thai coconut soup is a take on one of my favorite Thai soups.
Thai Coconut Red Curry Soup with Udon Noodles, Carrots, Green Bell Pepper, Bok Choy & Blackened Tofu instructions
- Add 1 tbsp oil & 1 tbsp red curry paste to to hot saucepan; heat curry paste in oil to bring out the flavors.
- Add tofu to pan and arrange so that the pieces are laying flat and spaced as not to crowd; this helps browning. Blacken tofu on each side & cook to preferred ‘done-ness’. I like mine well done. Remove from pan and set aside..
- Add 1/2 tablespoon red curry & more oil if need to original pan. Add coconut mild & vegetable; cook until tender. Adding Bok Choy last, wilting, but don’t over cook..
- Add the precooked udon noodles and heat through..
- Plate soup and lay tofu steak on top, garnishing with a cilantro sprig. Drizzle with Thai chili oil for extra heat..
This version is made vegan and gluten-free by using vegetable broth and replacing the traditional egg noodles with rice noodles. If you're using a low sodium broth you may need to add a touch of salt at the end to help the flavors pop. I decided to add a little pepper to mine because I thought I might like that little peppery bite on top of the mild spiciness from the curry paste. Thai Green Curry Chicken Soup – Everyone's favorite Thai green curry can be made right at home into the coziest, most comforting chicken soup ever! It is so easy to make with easy-to-find ingredients, loaded with tender chicken bites, ginger, coconut milk, snow peas, lime juice, cilantro and rice noodles!