Sloppy joes/Mannwichs. 🙂. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics & Find your next favourite book The taste of Manwich Sloppy Joe sauces makes everyone smile! Try our delicious recipes and explore all our products today! Here is how you cook it.
This sloppy joe recipe is quick and inexpensive. In addition to putting it on rolls, try this slightly sweet beef mixture over rice, biscuits, or baked potatoes. Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce adds a tangy taste to the classic dishes your family loves. You can have Sloppy joes/Mannwichs. 🙂 using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sloppy joes/Mannwichs. 🙂
- You need 4 cans of man wich sauce.
- It’s 3 of bell peppers.
- You need of About 2 pounds of Hamburger meat.
- Prepare of Worcester sauce and hot sauce (optional).
- You need Scoops of chips/crisps.
This is exactly what I mean when I say "Sloppy Joes". The recipe also works with ground turkey or ground chicken. southcoastgrammy. I'll double the recipe next time. The sloppy joe goes by many names, including manwich, slush burger, yum yums,barbecue, dynamite, and even sloppy jane.
Sloppy joes/Mannwichs. 🙂 instructions
- Cook the hamburger and drain the grease. (medium-rare) De-stem and de-seed your bells and cut them up and boil them..
- Add your Mann which sauce (sorry I didn't have a picture of the can) and stir it in the meat then add your bells. And boom. You good to go. 🙂.
Recipes don't get much easier than this, folks. Ground beef with sloppy joe sauce makes a simple and classic topping for burger buns. Ever seen an unhappy kid with a sloppy Joe? Brown the beef (I like to leave large chunks of meat together) and drain if there is any grease after cooking. It tastes enough like a traditional beef Sloppy Joe to provide that satisfying comfort food fix, yet seems much lighter.