Mike's Garlic Commanders Bread. Source : With The Exeption Of The Pizza Crusts Chicken And Olive Oil – Follow The Directions For The Garlic Topping In This Recipe Attached Below Just Add Ever. Melt butter in a small skillet, add garlic, and heat gently for two minutes. Brush the melted butter generously on the cut sides of the bread halves; sprinkle with the dill and cheese.
When the butter has melted continue to heat until the garlic becomes fragrant. Sprinkle the cheese onto the bread. Slice the bread and serve immediately. You can have Mike's Garlic Commanders Bread using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Commanders Bread
- It’s of Gilroy Garlic Spread.
- It’s 1 lb of Fresh Sourdough French Bread [cut in half].
- Prepare of Motzerella Cheese [room temp].
- You need of Parmesan Cheese [room temp].
- Prepare of Garlic Artichoke Sun Dried Tomato Spread [see attached recipe below].
You can make garlic bread just like they do at Commander's Palace in New Orleans. Brush the melted butter generously on the cut sides of the bread halves. Brush the melted butter generously on the cut sides of the bread halves. We want to make your day even breader with an epic giveaway!
Mike's Garlic Commanders Bread step by step
- With the exeption of the pizza crusts, chicken and olive oil – follow the directions for the garlic topping in this recipe attached below. Just add everything together and mix it well. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350708-mikes-gilroy-garlic-chicken-pizza.
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Cut bread in half. Generously smear on garlic topping. Then, top with Motzerella Cheese followed by Parmesan Cheese to preference..
- Place bread in oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes 350°. Serve hot..
Go to TOTALDAYMAKER.com, line up your perfect sandwich and watch your day go from alright to ALL RIGHT. Strut your stuff, and WIN BREAD – the sandwich kind, and the spending kind. Said she had tomato allergies and to use a different knife. No problem, I get fresh gloves, put paper on the board, fresh knife, similar to GF procedures. Generously sprinkle Parmesan Cheese over the top of your loaf allowing it to fill up your diagonal slices.