Chicken Schnitzel On Roll With Basil Aioli (mayo).
You can cook Chicken Schnitzel On Roll With Basil Aioli (mayo) using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Schnitzel On Roll With Basil Aioli (mayo)
- You need 1 lb of Boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of Buttermilk (milk with Tbls lemon).
- You need 1/4 cup of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic smashed.
- Prepare 1/2 each of Onion chopped up.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Thyme.
- You need 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of Cayenne.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare 4 cup of Bread mixture, panko crumbs, flour, cayenne, salt, pepper.
- You need 1 of Onion rolls.
- You need of Onions, tomatoes, lettuce for dressing.
- It’s 1 of Basil aioli – recipe follows.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Basil leaves (packed).
- You need 3 tsp of White wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Chicken Schnitzel On Roll With Basil Aioli (mayo) step by step
- Combine buttermilk, lemon juice, onion, garlic, spices and salt and pepper. Cut chicken to sandwich size and pound out 1 1/2 inch thin or as wanted. Place in ziplock bag with buttermilk mixture for at least 8 hours to 24 hours..
- Panko crumbs cayenne and flour, salt and pepper in a flat casserole. Dredge chicken straight out of buttermilk mixture into flour mixture. Let floured chicken sit for 30 minutes. Skillet with 1/4 cup of canola oil. At 350°F, fry each 5 minutes on each side, golden brown each side..
- Basil mayo – basil, white wine vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. In processor pulse until green. Taste and adjust..
- Toast onion roll. Spread basil aioli liberally on roll and dress it with chicken, etc.