Dhokla Pizza Recipe. Search For Easy healthy recipes With Us. Low Prices on Pizza Recipe Book. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders To begin making the Gujarati Dhokla Pizza Recipe we will first make the Khatta Dhokla.
Khaman pizza, also known as Dhokla Pizza is an innovative idea that turns your regular khaman into something more interesting! Healthy, as well as quick and easy, khaman pizza (Dhokla Pizza) is one of the best recipes to try when you're craving something. Gujrati Dhokla turned into an Italian pizza makes a healthy choice of a steamed soft fluffy dhokla topped with pizza toppings like vegetables, sauces and cheese makes a complete meal option. You can have Dhokla Pizza Recipe using 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dhokla Pizza Recipe
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 1 cup of chana dal- Bengal gram dal.
- Prepare 1 cup of white urad dal- Whole.
- Prepare 3 of chopped green chillies.
- It’s 1 inch of chopped ginger.
- It’s 1/2 cup of curd- Yogurt.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 1 of grated carrot.
- You need 1/4 cup of mint leaves- Pudina.
- Prepare 3 of onions thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of bell peppers thinly sliced.
- You need 3 tablespoon of tomato basil pasta sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of sweet corn.
- You need 2 of black olives sliced.
We need first to cook the Khaman dhokla. Add green chillies, ginger, curd, and salt to taste. Dhokla Pizza Recipe step by step. We need first to cook the Khaman dhokla.
Dhokla Pizza Recipe step by step
- We need first to cook the Khaman dhokla..
- Take chana dal, urad dal, and rice and soak them in water for around 5-6 hours..
- After 6 hours, put the urad dal, chana dal, and rice in a mixer grinder. Add green chillies, ginger, curd, and salt to taste..
- Grind them into a smooth batter. Now keep the batter to ferment for 8 hours or overnight..
- The curd will help in the fermentation process..
- Once the batter has fermented, add grated carrots, green chillies, and mint leaves. Mix well to combine..
- Place the dhokla steamer with little water to preheat..
- Grease the dhokla plates and put the batter in them..
- Place the plates in the steamer and let it cook on high flame for 10 minutes..
- Prepare for the pizza toppings while the dhokla gets cooked..
- Take a pan and put some oil..
- Add onions and capsicum and sauté on medium flame until they get caramelized..
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees for 10 minutes..
- To see if the dhokla is cooked, put a knife inside. If it comes out clean, dhokla is ready..
- Allow the dhokla to cool for 5-10 minutes..
- Remove it from the steamer and place it on a baking tray..
- Apply tomato basil sauce on dhokla and top it with caramelized onions and capsicum. Add some sweet corn and black olives as well..
- Grate some cheese on the top and allow it to bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes till the cheese melts..
- Remove the dhokla pizza from the oven and cut it into slices..
- Serve it hot with oregano and chilli flakes..
Add green chillies, ginger, curd, and salt to taste. Grind them into a smooth batter. All Healthy Living Recipes Inspire Tips & Tricks Buzz. Dhokla, a traditional Indian delicacy, which is either steamed or microwaved, makes for an excellent snack. On the other hand pizza, loaded with cheese and flour, is often written off as an.