Carrot Banana Muffins (no eggs). Great recipe for Carrot Banana Muffins (no eggs). Always have a snack for the mid-morning or mid-afternoon for lunch box or after work #lovecooking – With no eggs in the house I had to experiment with alternative ingredients for egg replacement. The muffin is made moist and soft by adding some yogurt to the batter, even grated carrot adds some extra texture and moisture as well.
This recipe for eggless banana muffins can be adapted to suit common food allergies – egg free, dairy free, gluten free, vegan, and low sugar. Or make these muffins without eggs if you are caught without eggs for your usual recipe. Melt the milk, butter and honey/sugar in pot over a gentle heat. You can have Carrot Banana Muffins (no eggs) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Banana Muffins (no eggs)
- You need of Wet Ingredients:.
- You need 1 of ripe banana (mashed).
- Prepare 2 of carrots (finely chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of Dry Ingredients:.
- It’s 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of wheat bran.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of mixed seeds.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
Pour wet mixture into bowl with flour and baking powder. In a large bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Add brown sugar, oil, yogurt and vanilla; mix until well combined. Learn how to make light, airy and fluffy muffins without eggs.
Carrot Banana Muffins (no eggs) step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180’C..
- Lightly grease a 12 hole muffin tray and set aside..
- Mix together all the wet ingredients in a medium bowl..
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a separate large bowl..
- Alternatively replace the flour and wheat bran with 1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour or all-purpose flour..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until this combined (do not overmix)..
- Divide batter evenly into the muffin cups..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Let muffins cool in the pan for 5 minutes..
- Transfer onto a cooling rack to cool completely..
Find a huge collection of eggless muffin recipes with step-by-step instructions with pictures. In this page, check out the delicious vegan blueberry muffins, banana chocolate chip muffins, double chocolate banana muffins, orange cranberry muffins, corn muffins, chocolate zucchini muffins, low-fat muffins & much more. Next up, beat together the room temperature eggs, butter, and vanilla in a separate bowl. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry – gently – you don't want to overmix the muffin batter. Especially because next up you're going to stir in the mashed bananas and shredded carrots.