Biscuit sandwich. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Fees & T&Cs apply. Your favourite Sandwiches restaurants available on Deliveroo. There's nothing quite like a fried chicken and biscuit sandwich.
Sandwich the pale biscuits with the chocolate mixture and vice versa. Get ahead: t he cooked biscuits can be frozen (before filling). Split biscuits; top with cheese, eggs and bacon, and then cover with another biscuit top to create a sandwich. You can cook Biscuit sandwich using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Biscuit sandwich
- You need 1 packet of monaco biscuits.
- It’s 2 of boiled potatoes mashed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper powder.
- You need 1 cup of sev.
Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator. To reheat, remove plastic wrap from the sandwich and wrap in a paper towel. In many cases, sandwich biscuits which have been baked and cooled are subjected to further treatment in the form of coatings or sandwiching with flavoured materials. These treatments are known as secondary processes.
Biscuit sandwich step by step
- Boil potatoes and mash them.heat oil in a kadhai..
- Add mustard seeds,cumin seeds and let them splutter. add mashed potatoes mix well..
- Add all dry spices mix everything well.switch off the gas and let the masala cool down..
- Take two biscuits. add aloo masala on one of them and cover it with another monaco biscuit..
- Apply ketchup on the sides of the biscuit where the aloo masala visible and roll it over nylon sev..
The additions include chocolate, fat-based creams, water icing, marshmallow, caramel toffee and jam or jelly. Sandwich two cooled biscuits together with filling. If desired, tint with food colouring. Make a batch of these easy empire biscuits and enjoy with a cuppa. Make a batch of these fun chocolate fudge sprinkle-crinkle biscuits.