White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Indulge Someone with a Box of Our Gorgeous Hand Made Chocolates. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in cooled chips, coconut milk and extracts.
Now add the melted white chocolate and continue to mix until smooth. Add the chocolate and stir until it melts completely then add the grated coconut. With tropical flavours of lime and coconut, sweet raspberries and white chocolate, this cheesecake recipe is a favourite. You can have White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake
- It’s of FOR CRUST.
- Prepare of Pepperidge Farms milk chocolate almond coconut cookies, crushed. about 12 cookies or 1 1/2 bags.
- It’s of butter, melted.
- Prepare of CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- It’s of 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of premium white chocolate, melted, at room temperature.
- It’s of coconut milk, at room temperature.
- It’s of large eggs at room temperature and whisked to combine.
- You need of coconut extract.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of toasted coconut. Recipe for toasting coconut is attached in direction step #4.
- You need of TOPPING AND GARNISH.
- Prepare of semi sweet chocolate, melted.
- You need of toasted coconut.
- It’s of whipped cream.
- It’s of shaved white chocolate.
Base: Whizz the biscuits, butter, coconut and lime zest together in a food processor. Prepare the coconut topping: In a medium bowl, using a wire whisk stir together the toasted coconut, flour and salt; add Pour the filling into the. Beat together the softened cream cheese with the icing sugar and vanilla. Add the desiccated coconut and mix through.
White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 325. Spray a springform pan with bakers spray.
- MAKE CRUST.
- Combine cookie crumbs with melted butter and mix until all is moist. Press into bottom of prepared springform pan. Place in refigerator to chill while preparing filling. Wrap pan with double thickness of foil before filling.
- Toast coconut. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358497-toasted-coconut.
- MAKE FILLING..
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until well combined and smooth. Beat in white chocolate, coconut milk, vanilla and coconut extracts. Add whisked eggs as beat just until combined.
- Fold in toasted coconut and pour batter into prepare pan, place cheesecake in a larger baking pan. Add enough hot water to come 1/3 of the way up the pan..
- Bake until cheesecake center is just set and top is no longer wet looking about 75 to 90 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from water bath. Place on a rack, still wrapped in foil for 10 minutes. Then remove foil and cool 15 more minutes before running a knife around the edges of the pan to loosen and let cool until room temperature at least hour. Refigerate uncovered until cold, then cover overnight. Before serving remove rim and place on serving plate.
- Top cheesecake with whipped cream, toasted coconut and white chocolate shavings, drizzle with the warm semi sweet chocolate.
Melt the white chocolate in the microwave and allow to cool, then pour it into the creamy mixture and combine. Spoon onto the chilled base and gently level off. Stash the tin in the fridge while you get on with the cheesecake filling. Beat the cream cheese with a wooden spoon in a large bowl, until it is soft. Gently fold in the slightly cooled, melted.