My delicious oatmeal raisin cookies. Registreer, open een gratis account, begin met sparen en ontvang een bonus! Oatmeal Raisin Cookies A friend gave me the recipe for these cookies many years ago, and they're as delicious as the ones Mom used to make. The secret to the recipe is to measure exactly (no guessing on the amounts) and to not overbake.
Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Transfer the cooled cookies to airtight containers and freeze them for up to twelve months. For grab-and-go desserts and snacks freeze two or three cookies each in resealable plastic freezer storage bags. You can have My delicious oatmeal raisin cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My delicious oatmeal raisin cookies
- Prepare 180 g of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 11/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking Soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 cups of oats.
- It’s 1 cup of raisin.
The origins of the oatmeal raisin cookie can be traced back to Scottish oat cakes that were eaten when extra bursts of energy were needed. Nunbelievable's oatmeal raisin cookies are simply delicious. All of the cookie options available from Nunbelievable are non-GMO, preservative-free, and never artificially flavored. Mix together the flour (unsifted), soda, baking powder, cinnamon, oatmeal and add to the creamed mixture, using beater to mix.
My delicious oatmeal raisin cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350/180.
- In a bowl cream the sugar and the butter together until creamy until light.
- Add the eggs one at a time and the vanilla essence.
- Fold in the flour sifted together with the Soda and salt into the egg butter sugar mixture.
- File in the oats and finally the raisins till mixed.
- Scoop I use ice cream scoop to scoop the batter into two prepared trays and bake for 15 minutes each batch till just browned Let cool on a rack and enjoy.
With a spoon, mix them in ever so lightly. Drop by teaspoonfuls on lightly greased cookie sheets. Soft and chewy with that trademark homemade flavor, these are the best soft and chewy oatmeal raisin cookies. Made with brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, chewy oats, sweet raisins, and a secret ingredient, this recipe wins for flavor and texture. Your family will love these easy oatmeal raisin cookies!