Kanya's Shrimps Fried rice. Kanya's Shrimps Fried rice Step By Step. Fresh shrimps is the best if you can provide,clean ,devain.set aside,but if not ,frozen is more convenienc. Menu for Kanya provided by Allmenus.com.
Heat Grace Vegetable Oil in a large saucepan, then saute escallion and garlic for one minute. Add scotch bonnet pepper and then the shrimp, and continue sauteing until the shrimp is pink in colour. Stir in the rice, string beans, carrots, Grace Whole Kernel Corn and soy sauce. You can have Kanya's Shrimps Fried rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kanya's Shrimps Fried rice
- It’s 3 cup of cooked rice.
- It’s 500 grams of shrimps / cleaned / devained.
- You need 6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spring onion.
- You need 3 of yard long beans/ sting beans some called..or any beans you have.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
Mix until ingredients are evenly distributed. Wash and rinse your shrimp and set to the side. Cook your white rice as directed, set to the side. Place a medium skillet over medium heat, and add the oil and minced garlic.
Kanya's Shrimps Fried rice step by step
- Fresh shrimps is the best if you can provide,clean ,devain ..set aside,but if not ,frozen is more convenienc…
- Chop up yard long beans,crush garlic ..stir fry both on medium heat, until garlic is light brown.
- Crack 4eggs in ,scramble,when eggs start to set add rice,stir to mix.
- Add shrimps,seasoning by salt and pepper,soya sauce,sugar ,approximately 4 mins until shrims cook,add chopped spring onion,heat off.
- Serve hot with lime sliced,seasoning fishsauce as Thai way,some spring onion,some cucumber if you want :).
Crunchy Shrimp Fried Rice Take it from Nutmeg Nanny: mix crunchy Popcorn Shrimp with fried rice, veggies, and egg, and you get a perfect weeknight meal that tastes the way Friday feels. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add one tablespoon of the oil and cook the shrimp til pink. Transfer to a dish and cover to keep warm. Stir in rice, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Start by heating up both oils in a large skillet.