Monaco biscuit chaat. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! The reason is the salty flavor of Monaco chaat, it adjusts with the flavors of chaat ingredients.
I would like to share with you this amazing recipe – Monaco Biscuit Chaat, which I know will be enjoyed by little ones as well as grown ups. Today we bring to you a easy snack recipe "monaco biscuit treat". Try this & you will enjoy this for sure. You can cook Monaco biscuit chaat using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Monaco biscuit chaat
- You need 1 packet of Monaco biscuit.
- It’s 1 of cucumber finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of boiled brown chana.
- It’s 2 tbsp of gud imli chutney.
- You need as required of Nylon sev.
- Prepare as required of Kothmir / coriander leaves.
Please subscribe to our channel for mor. Monaco Biscuit Canapes – also known as Monaco Biscuit Toppings. It is a quick, tangy, tasty finger food and perfect for party snacks. It is relaxing and healthy snacks that no one can ignore, especially kids.
Monaco biscuit chaat step by step
- On a plate spread all biscuits on that put some cucumber, tomato and brown chana. Sprinkle some salt and black pepper powder and spread a bit of good imli chutney..
- Garnish with kothmir and nylon and sev. It is ready to serve.
Finally sprinkle some chaat masala and ready to serve. Chatpati tokri serves as an easy and quick snack recipe for unannounced guests. The Monaco biscuit serve as the base of this tokri and are topped with chilli sauce, grated cheese, onion and tomato slices and chaat masala. Hello Guys, Welcome to My Channel KL'n'M. Monaco Biscuit Canapes – also known as Monaco Toppings.