Basic adaptable and yummy muffin recipe. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. World of Books is one of the largest online sellers of second-hand books in the world Read customer reviews & Find best sellers. Place all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, stir together with a whisk.
You melt the butter to a liquid and mix all the other wet ingredients, and then add that to the dry ingredients for the basic muffin recipe. This method is much quicker and easier. But there is a risk of over-mixing the muffin batter and making your muffins come out rubbery (because of gluten). You can cook Basic adaptable and yummy muffin recipe using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basic adaptable and yummy muffin recipe
- It’s of dry ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of plain (all purpose) flour, can be wholemeal.
- It’s 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of wet ingredients.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain yogurt (could really use flavoured yoghurt).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need of flavouring ideas.
- You need 1/2 cup of raspberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped strawberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sultanas or dried cranberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 of lemon or orange zest.
- It’s 1 of etc..
Stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. In a small bowl, beat egg with a fork. Or, line the pan with paper liners and grease the liners.
Basic adaptable and yummy muffin recipe instructions
- Preheat oven to 160°C..
- Place all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, stir together with a whisk..
- Combine all wet ingredients in another bowl..
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix till just combined..
- Add flavouring and stir through..
- Spoon into cupcake cases and bake at 160°C for about 20 minutes..
Whisk together the flour with the sugar, baking powder, and salt. Whip up a batch of tempting muffins from our easy recipes. Take your pick from blueberry muffins, banana muffins or even lemon drizzle muffins. They're delicious as an on-the-go breakfast or an. Take egg, sugar, oil, vanilla, milk in a bowl and whisk till smooth.