Sloppy joe tatertot casserole. Stir in Sloppy Joe sauce, cream cheese, paprika, salt, and pepper. Sloppy Joes meet Tater Tots™ in this casserole that's light on prep and loaded with flavor–and sure to be a hit with the entire family. It's a quick and easy dinner the kids will love!
Stir until the cheeses have melted. Drain the grease from the beef and vegetables and place the beef back into the sauté pan. Reduce the heat to medium, add the sloppy joe sauce, cream cheese, and cheese product. You can have Sloppy joe tatertot casserole using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sloppy joe tatertot casserole
- You need bag of tatertots.
- You need 1 can of sloppy joe sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of block of chedder.
- You need dash of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 lbs of hamburger meat.
Stir until the cheeses have melted. Sloppy Joe tater tot casserole is both quick and easy and kid friendly. With all the flavors you love in a Sloppy Joe and the fun of tater tots! Here's another easy meal that's kid friendly too.
Sloppy joe tatertot casserole step by step
- Preheat the oven to º450.
- Brown hamburger meat.
- Add sauce and pepper flakes.
- When done, place meat in casserole dish.
- Add a dash of cheese to the top of the meat.
- Place frozen tatertots over meat..
- Smother it with shredded cheese.
- Place in oven for 25 minutes.
- Take out and let cool for 10 minutes.
Just a heads up though, this is not going to be pretty. A Sloppy Joe Casserole or Manwich Casserole is a simple concoction of ground beef, red bell pepper, and onion. Then the sauce is made up of ketchup, tomato sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, chili powder and salt and pepper. The mixture is then thickened with a flour and water slurry. Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole is a quick, easy, family-pleasing weeknight dinner recipe that's made in just one pan!