Vickys Asparagus with Vegan Hollandaise Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Asparagus with Vegan Hollandaise Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF. Asparagus is so good for you, a great source of vitamins A and C as well as potassium and calcium. This hollandaise is as near the real thing as I can do and I think I did a good job.
Lime Recipes Gourmet Recipes Cactus Recipe Caviar Lime Frittata Recipes Lime Dressing Dairy Free Gluten Free Sweet Chilli. The Best Recipes – Thousands flavors in one place. Order Beef steak oscar with shrimps from Green park in Chisinau. You can have Vickys Asparagus with Vegan Hollandaise Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Asparagus with Vegan Hollandaise Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 24 of spears trimmed asparagus.
- It’s of Hollandaise.
- Prepare 1 pinch of saffron threads.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hot water.
- You need 1 tbsp of sunflower spread such as Vitalite brand.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 3/4 tsp of cornflour / cornstarch.
- You need 90 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- You need 30 ml of rice or hemp milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
Taste of Sun Valley is a fine dining feature magazine for the Wood River Valley. Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Purple sweet potato 🍠 toast
Vickys Asparagus with Vegan Hollandaise Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Put the asparagus in a pan with an inch of boiling water and cook, covered for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile crush the saffron between your fingers by rolling it around and let it soak in the tablespoon of water for a few minutes.
- Melt the sunflower spread in a small pan and saute the garlic for a minute before stirring in the cornflour.
- Whisk in the coconut milk and rice milk until smooth and simmering.
- Whisk in the lemon juice and saffron water when the milk mixture starts to boil and bubble around the edge of the pan, then add salt and cayenne to taste.
- Drain the asparagus and plate up 6 per person.
- Spoon some of the hollandaise sauce over and serve immediately.