Quick Pizza with Pita bread. Buy One Get One Free On Collection. Buy One Get One Free On All Collection Pizzas. Order Today For Contact Free Collection!
Place two pitas on a metal pan. Sprinkle with black olives, pimento peppers, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, blue cheese, basil, oregano and coriander. Serve whole, or cut into slices. You can have Quick Pizza with Pita bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Pizza with Pita bread
- You need 1 of pita bread.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of pizza sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cheese (of your choice).
- Prepare 1 of sliced onion; medium size.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of shredded parmesan.
- You need 1 tsp of tabasco smoked paprika sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.
- Prepare of Optional.
- You need 1/2 packet of Papa John's special seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 packet of Papa John's red chili flakes.
- It’s of Substitute.
- You need of you can sustitute basil with either fresh basil leaves or Italian seasoning.
Quick Pizza with Pita bread Lakshmi Balaji In The Kitchen. To make a Greek mini pizza, spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on a pita. Top with fresh spinach, roasted peppers, mozzarella and feta cheese and sliced kalamative olives. Sprinkle with dried oregano and bake until cheese melts.
Quick Pizza with Pita bread instructions
- On the bottom side of the Pita bread, apply butter..
- Throw it over a pan on low heat. Now, top it with pizza sauce and cheese..
- Arrange the onion by pressing it slightly into the bread..
- Cover and cook for 5 mins on medium heat. Turn off heat, open it and add Tabasco sauce to it. Finally, sprinkle Basil on top. Also spice it with packets from Papa John's to taste. Serve hot..
- Alternatively, you can ready up all this and nuke it in microwave safe plate for 4 minutes (or 1 additional minute if not done)..
Peanut Butter Smores Pita Pizza Spread the cream cheese on each piece of pita bread and place them on a baking sheet. Place the chicken on top of the cream cheese mixture and top with the shredded mozzarella cheese. Drizzle with the buffalo sauce and ranch dressing when serving. Place the pita bread on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and spread the pizza sauce on top. Put the pitta base on a pizza crisper (like this one) or other baking tray if you don't have one.