Easy Miniature "Corn Dogs". Food, beds, collars, toys & more for your dog. Check Out Miniature Corn on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
In a large bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. How To Make Mini Corn Dogs Detailed measurements and instructions can be found on the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page. Dunk flour battered hot dogs into corn dog batter by using a fork. You can cook Easy Miniature "Corn Dogs" using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Miniature "Corn Dogs"
- Prepare 150 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 50 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 bags Mini wiener sausages (cocktail size).
- Prepare 1 of Long pasta (e.g. spaghetti).
Make sure to fully coat the dogs before frying in the oil. You will also want to grease a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and set aside until ready to fill. Stick a small wooden stick in each hot dog. Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl.
Easy Miniature "Corn Dogs" step by step
- Poke pieces of uncooked long pasta in the sausages. If you're using regular sized sausages, I recommend using Pretz (savory stick shaped snacks made by Glico)..
- Coat the sausages on pasta sticks with the batter..
- Then just deep fry them..
- They're very small so they are cooked in no time, so pay attention. Turn them around a bit while cooking so that they fry evenly..
- I recommend these for special occasion bentos like sports festivals and school outings..
- You can use the same method using vegetables or cheese coated in batter..
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and whisk until well blended. In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together milk and egg. Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula just until moist. Working in batches, dredge beef franks in the batter until completely covered. Grease mini muffin tins, and set aside.