Italian Pasta Salad. The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
This Italian pasta salad features all the caprese ingredients and then some – mozzarella, tomatoes, basil, plus artichoke hearts and arugula. The arugula adds great color and freshness to the salad. I love to make it for a barbeque or as a cold lunch on a hot day. You can have Italian Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Pasta Salad
- You need 1 lb of pasta of choice, I used spirals.
- Prepare of Kalamata olives, chopped.
- Prepare of Mini pepperoni.
- It’s of Artichoke hearts, chopped.
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need of Shredded cheese of choice.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder, Italian seasoning(optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayo.
- You need 1/3-1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
Potluck Antipasto Pasta Salad I love trying new recipes, and this one for Italian pasta salad tops all other varieties I've tried. With beans, cheese, sausage and vegetables, it's a hearty complement to any meal. —Bernadette Nelson, Arcadia, California. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to the boil. Drain and rinse under cold running water until cool.
Italian Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil your pasta in salted water. Drain. Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate..
Mix together: red peppers, olives, onion, garlic, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and salami. Combine pasta, salami, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, onion, salad dressing, olives, and mozzarella cheese in a large bowl. Mix dry salad dressing into pasta; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. In a large bowl, toss together pasta, mozzarella, salami, spinach, tomatoes, artichokes, and olives. To make the dressing, add olive oil, vinegar, garlic, Italian seasoning, parsley, and chilli.