Eggless oatmeal raisin cookies. Met Raisin krijg je kosteloos toegang tot aantrekkelijke spaarproducten uit heel Europa. Eggless oatmeal raisin cookies – moist, soft and chewy center with slight crisp on edges, sweet buttery, loaded with plump raisins and spiced with cinnamon. These oatmeal raisin cookies are the BEST I've ever had.
These soft and chewy eggless Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are pretty easy to make and a straightforward recipe with a perfect balance of sweetness. These cookies are loaded with chock full of rolled oats, dried cranberries and raisins. Stir together oats, flour, wheat germ, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt, in a large bowl. You can have Eggless oatmeal raisin cookies using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless oatmeal raisin cookies
- You need 2 cups of Oats – (I used Quaker).
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour Maida / -.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg powder -.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger Dry powder -.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda -.
- You need 2 tbsps of Butter – (at room temperature).
- It’s 2 tbsps of Oil -.
- You need 4 tbsps of Milk – (at room temperature).
- It’s handful of Raisins (chopped) -.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and soda, followed by salt. Add raisins, which have been lightly rolled in flour, and oats; mix together well. Eggless Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are easy to bake, slightly chewy in texture and loaded with raisins. These Egg Free cookies are made with rolled oats, whole wheat flour and without refined sugar.
Eggless oatmeal raisin cookies step by step
- In a wide bowl, mix together oats, all purpose flour, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, dry ginger powder and baking soda.
- Add sugar and raisins. Mix well.
- Add butter and oil. Mix together to get a crumbly texture.
- Add milk slowly till the cookie dough comes together.
- Keep the dough in an airtight container and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven at 180C.
- Take small balls out of the dough and gently flatten them.
- Place them on an oven safe tray.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes. Keep checking after 12 minutes once it starts to brown up.
- Cool them for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with a hot cup of tea!.
Add in flour, oats, cinnamon and baking soda. Add water and oil and mix. Fold in raisins with a wooden spoon. Unlike the vegan oatmeal raisin cookies, these cookies are not crispy but they are chewy. The original recipe used all-purpose flour, which I have substituted a portion of it with whole wheat pastry flour.