Biscuit chaat. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Our Big Spring Sale is now on!
Add salt and chaat masala as per your taste. Take a look at more Snacks Recipes. You may also want to try Potato and Corn Rolls, Palazthappam, Avocado Toast , DRY FRUIT MODAK Rate This Recipe Ingredients. You can cook Biscuit chaat using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Biscuit chaat
- You need packet of I small good day biscuit or krackjack biscuit.
- Prepare 1 of big chopped onions.
- You need 1 of big chopped tomatoes.
- It’s of Red chilli powder to sprinkle.
- You need 1 of small bowl green chutney.
- Prepare 1 of small bowl tamarind chutney.
- Prepare 1 bowl of thin sev.
- It’s of Chaat masala to sprinkle.
- It’s of Coriander to sprinkle.
Biscuit chaat recipe is a very simple North Indian recipe made with biscuits and boondi. So, try out this simple recipe at home and enjoy with your family and friends. A super easy peasy one that can be whipped up with utmost ease. A perfect brunch idea for the people on the go.
Biscuit chaat instructions
- Arrange the biscuits on plate add chutney than add chopped onions.
- Than add chopped tomatoes than add tamarind chutney and sprinkle red chilli powder and salt all over it.
- Now again add green chutney add some sev over it agin add some chopped onions and tomatoes over it sprinkle chaat masala and coriander.
- Now biscuit chaat is ready enjoy it 😊.
It not only saves your precious time but also tastes delicious. You can play around with the. Biscuit chaat is a simple and quick chaat recipe which is made without using chaat chutneys. In this recipe I have used tomato ketchup instead of chaat chutneys but there is no particular rule that Chaat chutneys can't be used in biscuit chaat. If you want to use chaat chutneys for this recipe you can always use it.