Basic muffin recipe. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Sift flour into a large bowl. Add sugar, baking powder and salt.
Leave the muffin mixture to rest for as long as your willpower can bear… Each serving. Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Heat the butter in the microwave, in a microwave-safe bowl, for about a minute, until it's thoroughly melted. You can have Basic muffin recipe using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basic muffin recipe
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of juice or milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips or fruits etc..
Set it aside at room temperature to cool, but don't let it solidify again. Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and then add the sugar, milk, and vanilla. Melt the butter in a small saucepan or in the microwave on low heat. Sift, measure and then place the flour in a large bowl.
Basic muffin recipe step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180°C..
- Mix sugar & oil with mixing wire..
- Add eggs, juice or milk, vanilla & baking powder..
- While mixing the above add the flour slowly. Do not over mix..
- Add chips or fruits of your choice & mix gently with a spoon..
- Full up thr paper cups with a spoon up to 3/4..
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes..
Add the baking powder, salt and sugar. Beat the egg well in a small bowl. Stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Make a well in the center. This basic muffin recipe is simple yet soft and buttery.