Cinnamon toast bread pudding. Generously butter both sides of brioche bread with butter mixture. Whisk the eggs and egg yolk in a separate large bowl. Add sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla and whisk to combine.
I'm trying to fake my grandkids out and make them think it's French toast. But of course, Grammy will try anything. While the bread pudding cools, in a small bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract until a thickened glaze forms. You can have Cinnamon toast bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon toast bread pudding
- Prepare 1 loaf of cinnamon bread, cubed.
- Prepare 4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 4 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need Splash of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of raisins, optional.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter, melted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
Pour the glaze over the top of the bread pudding and serve warm with whipped topping and an additional sprinkle of cinnamon if desired. Mix milk, eggs, vanilla extract in a bowl. Put cut rolls into a large bowl and pour egg mixture over the rolls. In a small bowl, whisk the egg, milk, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt until blended.
Cinnamon toast bread pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Put cubed bread And raisins in a large mixing bowl. In another bowl, whisk the milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt..
- Pour custard over bread and stir to coat. Allow the bread to soak a bit then stir again. Do this until most of the liquid is absorbed. I take about 30 minutes allowing it to absorb..
- Butter a casserole dish. Once the liquid is absorbed into the bread, pour it into the casserole and bake for about 30 minutes. Take out of the oven..
- Increase the oven temp to 375. Combine melted butter and brown sugar and pour evenly over the top. Put back in the oven and cook another 10 minutes or so. It’s done when a toothpick comes out clean..
Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Add milk and vanilla and mix well. Let bread soak in liquid mixture until very soft. Arrange bread slices in bottom of slow cooker. Whisk in eggs, half-and-half, and vanilla.