Spicy Corned Beef Hash with Poached Egg. While the corned beef hash is cooking, crack an egg into a cup and carefully slide it into the hot poaching liquid. Quickly repeat with all the eggs. Poach the eggs, turning them occasionally with. medium-size biscuit cutters, for poaching eggs For the hash, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add beaten eggs and toss to coat. Melt butter in same skillet over medium-high heat. Divide corned beef hash among plates. You can have Spicy Corned Beef Hash with Poached Egg using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Corned Beef Hash with Poached Egg
- You need 6 slices of West Country Corned beef.
- You need 3-4 of potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of cherry tomatoes thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 stick of celery very finely sliced.
- It’s Pinch of chilli flakes (depending on how hot you like it).
- Prepare of Cooked peas.
- It’s 2 of onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of eggs.
- You need of Salt & Pepper for seasoning.
- It’s of Oil.
Top hash with one or two poached eggs and serve. Corned Beef Hash with a Poached Egg. Corned Beef Hash is a perfect recipe to use up all of that leftover corned beef! It makes a quick dinner recipe, breakfast recipe, and brunch!
Spicy Corned Beef Hash with Poached Egg step by step
- Boil the potatoes whole and with the skins on for about 15 minutes or until soft to touch. Leave to go cold then cut into chunks. Heat the pan and with a bit of oil and sauté the potatoes until golden and crispy and tip onto kitchen paper..
- Wipe the pan, add a drop more oil and fry the onions gently until they take on a bit of colour, add the celery, peas, tomatoes and a pinch of chilli flakes. Add the potatoes and the corned beef and warm through. Check for seasoning and serve with a poached egg on top..
A poached egg on top is a must! Season to taste with salt and pepper; stir well. When the hash is almost done, break the eggs into the egg poacher cups. If necessary, increase the heat so the water is again simmering gently. Serve the hash topped with the poached eggs.