easy sloppy joe casserole. Stir in sloppy joe sauce and pepper flakes. Heat to simmering over medium heat, stirring frequently. Place the ground beef into a skillet over medium heat.
Drain off excess grease and stir in the sloppy Joe sauce. Cook ground beef in pan over medium heat. Make sure to crumble as it cooks. You can have easy sloppy joe casserole using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easy sloppy joe casserole
- You need 6 large of hashbrowns.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground meat.
- It’s 1 can of sloppy joe sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of frozen spinach.
Once cooked, add in sloppy joe sauce and stir. This Sloppy Joe Casserole has ground beef and noodles smothered in a cheesy Manwich sauce with corn and diced tomatoes. Just prepare the filling in ONE POT, transfer to a casserole dish, top with cheese, and bake! For a more traditional spin, try my Homemade Sloppy Joes recipe next!
easy sloppy joe casserole step by step
- brown meat till done and drain.
- reuturn to pan add spinach and sauce and stir on low till boiling.
- fry up hashbrowns till done.
- preheat oven to 350 and take a bread pan add three hashbrowns to bottom.
- add half sloppy joe sauce on top.
- then add three more hashbrowns.
- add cheese then rest of sloppy joe sauce on top.
- bake for 10 min on 350.
- good with bread and quick n easy for a busy night.
Combine the brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce in a small bowl. Heat the EVOO in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Sloppy Joe Casserole is an easy twist on traditional sloppy joes that's flavorful and delicious! The cheesy crust compliments the beefy tomato filling so well and makes for a quick and hearty weeknight dinner that the whole family will love! It's been a rainy few days here in Dallas and I'm not gonna lie, I kinda like it!