kid friendly sloppy joes. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! In a skillet, over medium heat, sautee onion until slightly translucent.
Sweet, meaty, and rich – a meal your children are sure to remember when they're adults. Growing up, I remember being so excited when it was sloppy joe night. These kid-friendly sloppy Joes are the perfect dinner. You can have kid friendly sloppy joes using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of kid friendly sloppy joes
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion,chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green pepper,chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves,minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 small of can tomato soup(10.75 oz.).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
Sweet, meaty, and rich – a meal your children are sure to remember when they're adults. Recipe courtesy of Karrie Truman, Happy Money Saver. Instructions Brown ground beef in a skillet. Add onion powder, garlic powder and black pepper during browning.
kid friendly sloppy joes step by step
- brown beef in a large skillet over med.heat.cook until evenly browned,stirring until crumbled.add onion,green pepper,and garlic. cook for 5 min..
- stir in ketchup, tomato soup, vinegar, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce.season w/ salt,pepper and garlic powder.let simmer for 5-10 min..
- serve over buns,and enjoy..
Stir in the ketchup, water, brown sugar, vinegar, salt, mustard, chili powder and allspice. Sloppy Joes are great served with chips, and coleslaw on the side, and make a great family-friendly meal anytime of the year. Sloppy Joes are a great option when cooking over the fire on a summer camping trip, or for a game day party menu. Either way, Sloppy Joes are a delicious and hearty meal for kids of all ages! Fun and filling, Sloppy Joes are the perfect solution for a speedy supper before driving the kids to practice or rehearsal.