Breakfast Bread Pudding. Visit the Official Pop-Tarts® Website For a Full List of Pop-Tarts® Flavors. Enjoy A Collision Of Flavors & Textures With Delicious COLLIDERS™ Desserts. Creations, Perfect For Sudden Dessert Cravings.
Add milk, syrup and salt; mix well. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir in the bread, cooked sausage mixture and cheese. You can cook Breakfast Bread Pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Bread Pudding
- It’s 3 of eggs, equal parts milk.
- You need Dash of cinnamon.
- Prepare Dash of vanilla.
- Prepare of English toasting bread.
- You need of Sugar or maple syrup to taste (I used none).
- Prepare of Melted butter to taste (I used none).
- You need 1 tbsp of cold butter.
Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and cover with. In a large bowl, combine milk, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla and salt. Arrange bread slices in bottom of slow cooker. Whisk in eggs, half-and-half, and vanilla.
Breakfast Bread Pudding step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut up the bread. I used almost a whole loaf. Grease the pan with a good coating of the cold butter..
- Mix the egg, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and sugar or syrup and/or butter if you’re using it..
- Put the bread in the baking dish and slowly pour the egg mixture over, concentrating on hitting every spot on the top layer, the rest will settle down to the bottom. So it will end up kind of crispy on top and super moist on the bottom..
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Bread pudding goes from after-dinner dessert to delectable breakfast dish with the addition of raisin cinnamon bread. You'll reach for this easy, make-ahead recipe often. Whisk together the eggs, half and half (or milk), salt and pepper. Stir in bread, ham, and cheese. Pour the mixture into the greased pan and set it in the oven.