Kalah's Sloppy Joe Pie. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out jo e on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Use lean ground turkey in place of ground beef. Serve this shepherd's pie with sliced fresh fruit or a tossed salad. All the great taste of classic sloppy joes in an easy one-skillet pot pie. You can have Kalah's Sloppy Joe Pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kalah's Sloppy Joe Pie
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 large of Onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1 can of Sloppy Joe Sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of Original Bisquick Mix.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
No one will miss the buns! Put the meat mixture in the bottom of a greased (I used ICBINB) glass pie plate; mix in about half the cheese. Spread remaining cheese over the top. Beat the eggs in a small bowl and whisk in the mayo, cream.
Kalah's Sloppy Joe Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add ground beef, onions, and seasonings to a pan; cook until browned..
- Drain beef mixture; return to pan and add the sloppy Joe sauce..
- Mix together the Bisquick mix, milk, and eggs..
- Transfer the beef mixture to a casserole dish; cover the mixture with the Bisquick..
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top..
Pour custard mixture evenly over the cheese. Finely dice the onion, pepper, and carrots. Place a slice of Cheddar cheese in the center of each circle and top with Sloppy Joe mixture. Fold dough and seal the edges using a fork. Brush the outsides with egg wash and place hand pies on the prepared baking sheet.