Sloppy Joe's by Heather. How to make Italian Sloppy Joes: (printable recipe below) Prepare the bread. Cut bread in half the long ways. Butter both halves, sprinkle with minced garlic and Parmesan Cheese.
Stir in the ketchup, brown sugar and water. Sloppy Joe Sauce that will become your new favorite! It's homemade and so easy you can forget about the canned stuff! You can cook Sloppy Joe's by Heather using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe's by Heather
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 4 oz of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 4 of hamburger buns.
Want to become a rockstar cook? I'm a former chef, caterer, and culinary arts school graduate that just wants to help you make some killer food! I truly believe that with a little know-how anyone can totally rock their kitchen. Stick around for ultimate recipes of your favorite foods, cooking tips, guides, and more!
Sloppy Joe's by Heather instructions
- Mince garlic. Dice bell pepper and onion..
- Saute vegetables in oil on medium heat until almost translucent..
- Add hamburger to vegetables. Season with chili powder, salt, pepper, and Worchestershire sauce. Brown on medium-high heat..
- Stir in tomato paste and ketchup. Cook for three minutes, stirring frequently..
- Add water. Simmer for 10 minutes on medium-low heat..
- Shred cheese..
- Serve open-faced or sandwich style..
Check out our Events/Live Music page. There is always something happening at Sloppy Joe's. Short sleeve t-shirt features front imprint of Classic Logo. Available colors: Forest Heather or Navy Heather. With arms down at sides, measure around the upper body, under arms and over the fullest part of the chest.