Quick and Easy Broccoli 🥦 Pasta. Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now. Selected For You By Our Experts. The best place for your Italian favourites.
We ship from Sicily all over the world. Meanwhile slice the spring onions, peel and finely grate the garlic, halve the tomatoes and thinly. Pasta – any short pasta is fine here, macaroni/elbow, twirls, penne, ziti, orecchiette etc.; Broccoli – this dish can take loads of broccoli, and still worth making even if you're a bit short (or scale recipe down – click on servings and slide).; Cheese – any melting cheese fine here, preferably flavoured like cheddar, Monterey Jack, tasty, gruyere, Swiss. You can have Quick and Easy Broccoli 🥦 Pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Broccoli 🥦 Pasta
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, any shape you like.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen broccoli (12 ounce).
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
Up your veg intake by combining broccoli and pasta in comforting meals. Try cheesy pasta bakes, simple pesto pasta and veggie pasta salads. Kids will love this healthier take on pesto and pasta, with broccoli upping their veg intake. Home » Recipes » Pasta » Quick Broccoli Pasta.
Quick and Easy Broccoli 🥦 Pasta instructions
- Heat margarine in a pan, then add onion, frozen broccoli and garlic, sauté for several minutes…….
- Now add black pepper, crushed red pepper and Italian seasoning, sauté for about 10 minutes on very low heat………
- Meanwhile boil pasta until al dente, drain and add cooked pasta to broccoli mixture, mix all well…..
- Now add the olive oil, mix all well and heat up for another 10 minutes on very low heat, stirring occasionally………
- Top each serving with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!.
This Easy Broccoli Pasta is made with fresh broccoli spears, angel hair pasta, garlic, butter, and cream, then topped with Parmesan cheese. It's creamy and rich, with the added bonus of healthy broccoli. Broccoli is full of Vitamins K and C, as well as folate, potassium, and fiber. This can help with a variety of ailments, including high cholesterol. I make this pasta and broccoli recipe at least twice a month when I need a quick meal I know everyone will enjoy.