Mini Zucchini Pizzas. Topped with sauce, mozz, and mini pepperonis, zucchini makes a surprisingly adorable base for pizza. I'm in love with mini zucchini pizzas and I'm going to shout it from the rooftops. Mini Zucchini Pizzas are a healthier way to yummy pizza flavor with added veggie nutrition—and it's super quick!
This zucchini pizza recipe isn't complicated to make, but I prepared the squash two ways, which creates a unique mix of flavors and textures on this otherwise very simple pesto pizza. So many of my meals are now inspired by my pins, like these Mini Zucchini Pizzas. This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. You can cook Mini Zucchini Pizzas using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Zucchini Pizzas
- Prepare 1 of large zucchini, a green griller of you have one.
- Prepare 1 jar of Ragu Marinara.
- You need 1 bag of shredded mozzarella.
- You need of Bacon bits.
- You need of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
These mini zucchini pizzas are easy to make and fun to customize! We recently re-took the photos for this recipe. Mini zucchini pizza recipes are an excellent idea to serve delicious appetizers to your family and friends. Mini zucchini pizza recipes are simple and above all very practical.
Mini Zucchini Pizzas instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a large, 13×9 glass baking dish, drizzle olive oil..
- Carefully slice your zucchini into 1/4" medallions. If you have a standard sized zucchini, you may want to cut them lengthwise and have oblong pizzas. 🙂.
- Place a single layer of zucchinis in the dish. If they don't all fit, repeat step 2 with an additional dish..
- Spoon a rather thick layer of marinara into the center of each slice. The sauce shouldn't go all the way to the edges. Leave about a 1/4" around the rim without sauce..
- Sprinkle onto each slice about a teaspoon of bacon bits, then mozzarella to cover. Bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy!.
This low carb pizza muffins recipe with zucchini is so easy to make. They make perfectly portable zucchini pizza bites for healthy snacks, appetizers, even breakfast or lunch. Course: Recipes, Snacks, Lunch, DinnerCuisine Sometimes you just want pizza. For a quick snack, nothing could be easier than these Zucchini Mini Pizzas. Delicious, low carb zucchini pizza crust recipe made with almond flour!